Friday 6 April 2012

Spring is in the air

Am Dienstag war wieder Tag Tueday- das wunderbare Blogg-Netzwerk bei dem ich mit dabei bin.
Ich habe mich vom Frühling inspirieren lassen und diesen Anhänger gestaltet.

As a member of the wonderful network Tag Tueday I was inspired by springtime and made this little tag.




Ich habe mein kleines Bild als Vorlage genommen und es mit Scrapbooking-Papier kombiniert.
Ich mag kleine Botschaften, diese habe ich mit meinen Stempeln hinzugefügt.

In the past I made a little canva which I combined with scrapbookingpaper. I love to put little words and messages to my work, so I added some stamping.

Frohe Ostern wünsche ich euch allen!
Happy easter to everyone!

Ich freue mich über deinen Kommentar. Your comment makes me happy!

3 comments:

sea-blue-sky & abstracts said...

Lovely tag Andrea - and happy Easter to you too. x

sea-blue-sky & abstracts said...

The comment should have read lovely 'tag'! x

Andrea said...

Dear Lesley! Thank you very much! We need springcolours over here today- it is snowing!